How does it work?
The HD Inline is a simple and lowcost solution for conveying a broad range of products. Compressed air flows through the inlet (1) into an annular plenum chamber (2). It is then injected into the throat through directed nozzles (3). These jets of air create a vacuum at the intake (4) which draws material in and accelerates it through the unit (5) at long vertical or horizontal distances.
Features & advantages
- Easy installation, compact, no moving parts
- Low noislevel, lowcost solution
- Executions in Aluminium, SS 303/ 316 or “High Temp”
- Connections ¾” – 5” to fit standard hose, threaded versions or flanges
- Increase the productivity of machines
- Foodgrade options.
- Transport of granulate, tablets, small particles
- Tensioning of fibers/ yarns
- Transport of scrap trim, filling and emptying etc.
- Plastics, chemical/ pharmaceutical products, foodstuff, chips etc.